Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: AG historical books

  1. #1
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I was wondering something. Since a few of the historical girls are getting new covers on their books again, I wonder if there's a good chance that the old covers will be on monthly special, like Josefina's are now. That would be cool, since there's still a lot of those books I don't have yet....just wondering out loud. Does anyone remember if AG did this when these 2nd edition covers came out? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 14, 2005 11:07 PM: Message edited by: tngirl03 ]</font>

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    BTW, I haven't read the Josefina books and wondered if I should get them since they are on special (and the code and all). Does everyone like them pretty well? Thanks!!

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ February 14, 2005 10:25 PM: Message edited by: tngirl03 ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 14, 2005 11:06 PM: Message edited by: tngirl03 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have read all of them and liked Josefina's story!!!! I recommend them! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems Addy's are already sold out, because I ordered 'Addy saves the day' from amazon.com as my local didn't have it available anymore, and I received it already with the new cover. Just this morning I had a message from my local amazon that they encountered delivery problems with 'Happy Birthday, Addy!', I had thought I might get that one with the new cover now too, but who knows.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gingerharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    175
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was poking around Borders the other day and for Black History month they had a very cute display of Addy books. They all had the new covers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •